- (a) These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between Elev8 Recruitment Ltd (the Company) and the Employer (the Client) and shall be deemed to be accepted by and binding on the Client upon any Candidate introduced by Elev8 Recruitment Ltd (the Candidate) being interviewed by the Client or upon engagement of the Candidate by the Client or any associated company of the Client in any capacity at any time and whether under a contract of or for service (Engagement).
- (b) The Client simultaneously to provide to Elev8 Recruitment Ltd a copy of any engagement letter issued to a candidate.
- (a) No fee is payable for preliminary discussions and recommendations. The Client shall pay Elev8 Recruitment Ltd a fee upon engagement of the candidate which is calculated as a percentage of the candidates first years basic salary.
- (b) An introduction fee will be charged in relation to any applicant who is engaged as a result from an introduction by or through the Company, even though the introduction may be made indirectly and regardless of the position for which that the applicant was originally submitted.
- (c) If monies are not received within 30 days of agreed payment terms and a debt collector is instructed you will be liable for their costs.
Total annual salary % charge All trainees (0-6 months) 15% All experienced placements (6+ Months) 20%
- (d) Value Added Tax must be added to all fees referred to.
- (e) Invoices will be payable no later than 14 days after invoice date. If Payment is not received within that agreed period the rebate term will become null and void.
- (f) Elev8 Recruitment Ltd reserves the right to charge interest on fees overdue by more than 30 days at the rate of 2.5% for each period of 30 days of delayed payment.
- (g) Where any Candidate introduced by Elev8 Recruitment Ltd to a Client is rejected initially but is employed subsequently by that Client within 12 months of such introduction, the Client shall pay Elev8 Recruitment Ltd its fees in full in respect of that Candidate as if such rejection had not occurred.
- (h) The Client’s liability for Elev8 Recruitment Ltd fees arises where Elev8 Recruitment Ltd introduces a Candidate who is not employed or engaged by the Client but is referred directly or indirectly by the Client or on its behalf to a third party which includes another company or business in the same group of companies as the Client where such third party employs or engages the Candidate.
1. 3. REBATES
- (a) In the event of the Candidate leaving the Client’s service within 8 weeks of the commencement of working for the Client the fee referred to above shall be subject to rebate as below providing, such fee was paid in accordance with the time specified on the invoice. Should the Client or any associate company of the Client re-engage the Candidate within 6 months of the termination the full fee becomes payable less credit for any amounts already paid to Elev8 Recruitment Ltd in respect of the engagement. No rebate will be made unless Elev8 Recruitment Ltd is informed within 7 days of the termination or if the termination is due to redundancy.
Period of employment % of rebate 1st week 100% 2nd week 80% 3rd week 60% 4th week 50% 5th week 40% 6th week 30% 7th week 20% 8th week 10%
- (a) The Client is responsible for taking up references as to the Candidate’s qualifications, capabilities, integrity, medical history and suitability to suit the job specification. It is also the Client’s responsibility to obtain a work permit for the Candidate where necessary.
- (b) Elev8 Recruitment Ltd shall not be liable whether on behalf of itself or on behalf of its employees or agents for any loss, damage, costs, expenses whatsoever or injury arising directly or indirectly in connection with any act or omission of any candidate introduced by it.
- (c) These standard terms shall continue in full force and effect in respect of all Candidate introductions made by Elev8 Recruitment Ltd to a Client unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- (d) These terms and conditions are subject to change and review only with written consent of the Director of Elev8 Recruitment Ltd.
- (e) These terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.